It’s not just about hair. It’s about giving clients confidence and happiness through longer, thicker hair.
I’ve worn hair extensions myself (some good, many not so good) on and off for 17 years and I’ve been a hair extensions technician for over 11 years now.
You can rely on me to give you honest advice on whether or not extensions are right for you.
Reuse & Recycle
Hair takes a long time to grow and as such should be cared for and not disposed of without thought. We are committed to encouraging clients to reuse hair again, where possible. At the end of ‘life’, when we can no longer use the hair any more, we now recycle it into other uses, for example to mop up oil spill.
Ethically Sourced Hair
We ensure our hair is ethially sourced with the majority of hair coming from European, Russian, Mongolian and Indian origins. Our Great Lengths and Indian remy hair comes from voluntary donations, deriving from religious practices and is purchased from our suppliers directly from Hindu temples.
Our Promises to Clients
- Protect your natural hair first and make you look good second – always in that order, with no exception
- Deliver exceptional customer service, making our clients feel comfortable during their service
- Give honest advice at all times – if extensions are not right for you, I’ll tell you
- Be a friend and a listening ear, maintaining client confidentiality at all times. Your secrets are safe with us – what happens in the salon stays in the salon.
Where we’re based
- Based in Brigstock, Northamptonshire, I have a small room in my home which I use as my salon.
- Our village-based setting offers a quiet and discreet environment to get your hair extensions fitted.
- We work by appointment only, and only see one client at a time.
Try Before You Buy
Unsure about bonds? We offer a FREE Try before you buy service. At consultation we can apply a couple of bonds to your hair so you can see how they feel, before committing to hair extensions.