Precautions to ensure the safety of our clients
Covid-19 Salon Precautions
To ensure your safety we are putting in some additional measures for appointments when we re-open.
- Extra time will be allocated to each appointment to ensure there’s no overlap and avoid unnecessary contact with multiple people.
- Additional cleaning – We will be conducting extra cleaning and disinfecting routines, on surfaces, floors, door handles etc. between clients.
- No refreshments – Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer or provide drinks during your appointment. You are welcome to bring hot or cold drinks with you, but we ask you to please refrain from eating during your service.
We ask you to
- Symptom-check – We will contact you by text message, 24-hours prior to your schedule appointment time, to check you are feeling well and don’t have any of the known Coronavirus symptons – you can check Covid-19 symptoms here
- No one can attend your appointment with you – To keep stylist/client contact to a minimum, please do not bring a friend or family member along to your appointment. They will not be able to sit with you during your consultation or service.
- Wait until called – You will be asked to stay in your car, or wait outside, until we call or text you to confirm we’re ready to see you. This helps to ensure the previous client has left, and we have had time to clean and disinfect the salon and equipment before the next service.
- Hand sanitising – We will wash our hands (like always) between clients, and will ask you to apply hand sanitiser, or alcohol gel when you arrive. We are able to provide this if you don’t have any.